We doubt you'll find better lodge facilities in Hakuba, not to mention the service & local knowledge.
- Our rooms are rather HUGE compared to other hotels & lodges most being around - so you will never feel confined, always comfortable.
- Our social areas are also in the large department we have dining, bar & lounge areas with comfort & class in mind.
- Our Mens and Womens Japanese baths will soothe aching muscles and ensure a relaxed sleep.
- New for 2014/15 are two super efficient wood stoves in the dining and lounge areas to provide the quintessential winter experience.
- If a large drying room that actually drys your gear is important to you, then you will be impressed as we have one and it comes with lots of hanging space and boot shelves. We have a separate gear & tuning room with storage up to 40 sets of skis or boards. Waxing iron and benches are standard.
- Coin operated washing and drying machines. Washing powder can also be purchased at reception.
- Small retail area selling the worlds best ski & board socks among other items.
- Our bar has a outstanding selection of spirits, whisky, fine wines and Japanese beers to keep you from thirst. We also have a vending machine.
- An ECM Espresso machine! Our coffee will satisfy the most discerning guests, Brazilian beans are roasted locally & produces Espressos, Flats, Latte, Cappuccinos & Macchiatos of the finest repute.
- Our kitchen prepares quality Japanese and western meals, not to mention our own cooking school Wamotenashi.