Hakuba is fast becoming one of the worlds most popular ski destinations. The general belief that Japan and Hakuba is an expensive place to visit is not true. Apart from the superb snow, empty lift lines and amazing food, it is the value for money that brings so many back to Hakuba year after year. You don't need to spend a lot of money over here as the prices of food & alcohol in restaurants\café\bars are low comparative to other ski areas around the globe. Hakuba has so many good restuarants, in less than a 10 minute walk from us you will find some fantastic places to dine, our staff are only too happy to make reservations for you. If you feel like staying in, we have a selection of quality hearty meals that will satisfy your hunger.
Getting around hakuba
5 REASONS TO VISIT US!
1. The snow: It is simply unbeatable...Deep, dry & light powder combined with access to world class terrain. You'll never forget how good the skiing & riding is in Hakuba!
2. No Jet Lag: Japan is almost in the same time zone as Australia\NZ\Hong Kong, so once you have arrived you can hit the mountains in an alert state of mind.
3. Japan has amazing food and fantastic culture: History buffs and foodies will marvel at what Japan offers.
4. Short flight time: You can be in Japan in less than 10 hours!
5. Hot Springs(Onsen baths): Hakuba has many, and at the end of a day skiing you can reward your tired muscles with a long soak - we have our own baths at the lodge!