Not only Hakuba accommodation in a central location, our friendly service gives you a huge advantage to that of staying at another lodge, hotel or self contained where the service & advice can be hit & miss. Our attention to detail and a lot of pride in what we do makes us happy to report that its getting harder to book a room with us! When you stay with us you'll never be alone and you'll always have the comforts and facilities of Snowlines waiting for you. Since we own and operate the lodge, it means you are provided with a focused and caring service that seeks to make your stay as close to perfect as possible. We and our staff are present 24 hours a day offering advice, help and knowledge on all the best parts of Hakuba & surrounds. Its only what you should expect!
Included in your room rate;
- Continental breakfast, cereal, toast, fruit salad, yogurt, juices, tea & coffee.
- Free Wi-Fi in the lodge.
- Free local transits on arrival and departure.
- Our own bus stop for the resort owned buses Happo\Iwatake\Tsugaike 20 metres from our front door.
- Our own private guest shuttle for getting you to the resorts in the morning. Goryu\Happo\Iwatake
- A central location in Hakuba, we're situated between Happo & Echoland, 5-10 minutes walk either way.
- Rental & guiding booking assistance.
- Nightly lodge meals including traditional Japanese Nabe and Sukiyaki dinners.
- Lesson bookings & ski lesson level assessment.
- Airport transfers bookings assistance.
- Restaurant & services concierge.
- Day trip planning & bookings.
- In house Japanese cooking lessons.
- Yamato "Black Cat" courier service agents.
- A huge drying and ski\board storage room, with waxing iron. B.Y.O wax.
- We work closely with other local businesses to assure you get the best in service and value.