ARRIVE. RELAX. REPEAT
Choose one of our stylish Self Contained Apartments in Echoland or the beautiful Snowlines Lodge in Mizuho(Happo).
O U R S E R V I C E S
Our superior experience and knowledge gives you a huge advantage to that of staying at another lodge, hotel or self contained where the service & advice can be hit & miss. Our attention to detail and a lot of pride in what we do, ensures you are well looked after. When you stay with us you'll never be alone and you'll always have the comforts and facilities of Snowlines waiting for you. Since we own and operate the lodge & Apartments, it means you are provided with a focused and caring service that seeks to make your stay as close to perfect as possible. We and our staff are present 24 hours a day offering advice, help and knowledge on all the best parts of Hakuba & surrounds. It's only what you should expect!
- Daily continental breakfast, cereal, toast, fruit salad, yogurt, juices, tea & coffee.
- Free Wi-Fi in the lodge.
- Free local transits on arrival and departure.
- Our own bus stop for the resort owned buses Happo\Iwatake\Tsugaike 20 metres from our front door.
- Our own private guest shuttle for getting you to the resorts in the morning. Goryu\Happo\Iwatake\Tsugaike.
- A central location in Hakuba, we're situated between Happo & Echoland, 5-10 minutes walk either way.
- Rental & guiding booking assistance.
- Authentic meals including traditional Japanese Nabe and Sukiyaki dinners twice per week.
- Lesson bookings & ski lesson level assessment.
- Airport transfers bookings assistance.
- Restaurant & services concierge.
- Day trip planning & advice.
- In house Japanese cooking lessons.
- Yamato "Black Cat" courier service agents.
- A huge drying and ski\board storage room, with waxing iron. B.Y.O wax.
- We work closely with other local businesses to assure you get the best in service and value.
- 3 night minimum stay on all lodge rooms
H a k u b a W i n t e r
Plenty of Options
T E S T I M O N I A L S
"We recently stayed here for the second time and can't thank Steve and Sarasa enough for once again an exceptional stay!"
Troy Sugars - Feb 2018
"We are a family of 4 with 2 kids (5 & 7). Quad room was comfortable and spacious. Breakfast was hearty and onsen was fabulous after a day of skiing...We wouldn’t stay anywhere else."
Vinnie & Ziad - Feb 2018