The Hakuba Spiel...
Hakuba is fast becoming one of the worlds most popular ski destinations. The general belief that Japan and Hakuba is an expensive place to visit is not true. Apart from the superb snow, empty lift lines and amazing food, it is the value for money that brings so many back to Hakuba year after year. You don't need to spend a lot of money over here as the prices of food & alcohol in restaurants\café\bars are low comparative to other ski areas around the globe. Hakuba has so many good restaurants, in less than a 10 minute walk from us you will find some fantastic places to dine, our staff are only too happy to make reservations for you.
- Our closest resort is Happo-One and it's about 700m from our ski lodge.
- Because Hakuba is spread out over a large area its important to stay in a central location close to restuarants and tranport.
- We are licenced to sleep 30 people, so it never gets too crowded, just relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
- We cater for everyone, ideal for couples, families, groups of friends or singles. After an exciting day on the mountains, there is nothing better than to enjoy our hot Japanese baths to soak your tired muscles and rejuvenate.
- We have a very comfortable lounge & bar that provides guests with the right ingredients to relive the day and plan the next.
- Our bar is open till 11pm - we serve bar snacks, cold beer, great wines, whisky & spirits.